Tokyo City
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Seneste emner
» Apocalypse vol. 2.
How i became a WHORE! EmptyTirs Feb 18, 2020 12:08 pm af Erina

» Highway through the dangerzone!
How i became a WHORE! EmptyLør Feb 15, 2020 1:48 am af Haru

» Apartment issues.
How i became a WHORE! EmptyLør Feb 15, 2020 1:33 am af Haru

» Highschool over again!!
How i became a WHORE! EmptyFre Feb 14, 2020 10:06 pm af Haru

» A new univers... - Joaquin-
How i became a WHORE! EmptySøn Jan 19, 2020 12:16 am af Haru

» Office flirts
How i became a WHORE! EmptyTors Jan 09, 2020 1:42 am af Haru

» Apocalypse
How i became a WHORE! EmptyTors Jan 09, 2020 1:05 am af Haru

» Forget me not. -Zack-
How i became a WHORE! EmptyTirs Nov 26, 2019 12:35 am af Chain

» The demon and the angel -James-
How i became a WHORE! EmptyTors Okt 31, 2019 1:32 pm af James

How i became a WHORE!

Go down

How i became a WHORE! Empty How i became a WHORE!

Indlæg af Erina Ons Nov 01, 2017 12:44 pm

How i became a WHORE! Suit1

The first time in her life, she ever felt a man's present, was when she were 20. She worked in her mother's shop. It had been 10 years since her father and mother were killed, but she managed to keep the tailor shop going. She knew how to sew, plus she had a few people helping her. She worked hard every day, no matter how much money she would earn from day to day, she would make sure the shop could keep running. She didn't eat everyday for the first couple of years, after their deaths. But as she got older, the shop got more and more famous, it properly had something to do with the stories of a demon survivor. She had survived and were working hard, some people even called her the beauty of strings, but that were only idiotic men, who tried to flirt with her, while she would be measuring their arms.
One day, as she were closing the shop. A tall man walked in, he looked around, just staring at a few of the dark blue smokings she had standing in the window. She didn't care much for him, he were a man afterall, and he didn't look like he would be able to afford any of the clothes that she made. Which just made her walk over to him, with a kind smile on her lips. "Need any help, sir?" She asked him, as he just turned his eyes towards her. He had dark blue eyes, shining in the store. It even made her widen her eyes a little, as she for a second got lost in his eyes.
He had a cute grin on his lips, as he started talking about the materials she had used for the smoking. He sure knew his things about fabric, she just talked with him, had a kind smile on her lips, as they talked for half an hour, before he checked his clock, only to make leave. His voice were strong, as he said goodbye. She couldn't but feel a bit eager to ask him to stay. This was one of the first times, where a man actually were able to talk about her work and not just about her beauty. Not that every man who walked in here flirted with her, but it happened a few times.
This man came every Friday, at the same time of day. He would ask about some clothes and even crack a few jokes with her, while he would also let her work, if there were any customers. For some reason, after a year she started to feel herself waiting for him, when he didn't show up one day, she just felt a rock hit her heart as she locked the door to the shop. As she turned around, she could hear a knock on the window. Only to see his smiling lips and dark blue eyes again, he had a little beard. This time he was working some tight white pants and a glamour's blue jacket. He had a tall hat on, that he would be taking off his head, while he looked into her eyes. "Sorry, i had a lot of work this time." He spoke behind the window.
For some reason she would let him in, she couldn't stop herself from unlocking the door and opening it for him. He stepped in and ran a hand through his own hair. "I actually wanted a marine blue suit this time, so... If you got the time." He said, as he smiled at her. She just nodded before telling him to stand on one of the blocks. He would take off his jacket and let her measure his body, first his legs, thighs, hips, stomach. She would slowly move up his body, as she would write the numbers down. As she got to his arms, she felt herself looking and moving a bit closer to him. As he stared into her eyes, he suddenly placed a hand behind her head, pulling her closer and pressing his lips against hers. She felt her body melt, as her heart started beating faster and faster. She placed her hands on his chest, as she pulled him down to her level. He pushed her against the table, before picking her up and placing her on a table. She could feel the tension between them getting stronger, as they suddenly lost the night to their own bodies.
"I don't even know your name." She exclaimed with a few heavy breathes. "Erik." He said, as he pulled up his own pants. She couldn't but smile, as she slowly pulled her dress down again. "Nice to meet you.... Erik." She said with a flirtrous voice, as he just smiled and placed a kiss against her lips again. "I want to see you again.... Where do you live." He said with a flirting voice, before pressing his forehead against hers.
She told him the address , and for a whole year he would get to her place. They would make love every time, and for some reason it didn't bother him. He was sweet, kind, loving and had the most sexy moans. She felt her heart melting every time they did it. But for some reason he would never stay over, it felt a bit weird. But because of that she only wanted to see him every day. She would wait up for him, as she sometimes never got any sleep, since he wouldn't come every day anymore.
For the first time in her life, she wanted attention. She didn't want it from anyone, she wanted it from him. So whenever he got to the store, she smiled and would walk to him, even flirt, with a few touches and kind eyes. She kissed him once in a while, where he just smiled and looked over his shoulder, to look out of the window. Whenever Erina would ask why he would look out, he would just lead up to sex. So that must've been the reason right? He wanted to do her, but didn't want people to see her body right? She would once again moan under him, as she would feel her body shiver from his touch.
But one of the days, she would dress herself in the store, only to see a woman stare at them. Which made her blush a little, she had properly seen them doing it. Not really what she wanted, but for some reason she didn't care much. A stranger that she wouldn't see unless she wanted clothes, but she properly didn't want to buy anything here anymore. Just the thought of it, made her smile a little bit. She was such a naughty girl. She placed her hands on her cheeks and shook her head a bit, as she wanted to get the heat out of her cheeks. "We have been watched." She said with a low voice, as Erik buttoned his shirt. As he turned his gaze to Erina, he slowly turned his head to the window, only too look at the female who would glare at them. "f..... I have to go." He said with a hard voice, as Erina grabbed his hand. "Why, i thought mybe this time you could..." She didn't get to say anymore, before he pulled his hand to him. "I don't have time to play with you again, be a good kitten and sit still." He said with an annoyed voice, before leaving the store. Erina looked after him, as she would rub her temples. What just happened?
Two weeks went by and she didn't get to see him at all. She felt a bit empty, why didn't he come anymore, was it because she were to needy? She just wanted him to spend the night and now he didn't want to see her again. She sighed softly as she would take a child's measurements. She wouldn't let him control her emotions, if he didn't want to see her, then he didn't want to see her. She didn't need to see him either. She nodded for herself, before once again closing the shop. As she walked out of the shop, locking the door, she felt someone else's present. Who was here? It was dark, she couldn't see any, yet she felt that someone was watching her.
This feeling only made her walk as fast as she could, to get home. As she could hear someone walking behind her, as she speeded up, she could hear the steps going faster and faster. She started to run, as she could only hear the person running behind her. She turned a corner, as she ran into a man. He was huge!! Properly 6ft at least! "Someones following me!" She looked behind her shoulder, as the other person stopped behind her. She tried to walk past the guy infront of her, but sadly he grabbed her arm and forced her up against the wall. She lost her breath as she felt the cold wall against her back. She turned her gaze towards him, as she could see his teeth. He were smiling? She turned her gaze towards the other guy, as he slowly walked closer and closer towards them.
"She's a fast little one." The 6ft man said, as his arm slowly started deforming into a sign made of iron. A female walked towards them. "Guys..." She said, as Erina turned her gaze towards her. The same girl who had seen her with Erik... So this was some kind of revenge or what? She seperated her lips, as she suddenly felt the man's arm press against her throat. "Don't say anything... Erika wants to talk first." He moved closer to her face as he let his tongue slide up her cheek. "She smells nice..." He whispered, as the girl slapped his side. "Stop this!! You can do what ever you want with her after..." She pulled a knife, before slowly cutting in her dress. "Erina right?... I saw you with my husband Erik." She said.
"I didn't know he was married... he never...." She didn't get to say anything else, before she was slapped by the female. "Shut up, you whore!! You broke my family, do you think i care at all! Because of you, i couldn't see my husband in the eyes anymore. All you wanted was sex, why don't you just sell yourself, instead of seducing married men huuh!!" She yelled, as she started to cut some of her hair. "Such long beautiful hair." She said, with and angry tone, as she made her hair shoulder short. "But you would look better like a man, that why the men wouldn't want to see you like that... They wouldn't see you as pretty anymore, nor would they be seduced by you!" She suddenly cut a huge trunk of her hair, so it would be as short as Eriks were.
Erina would try her best to get free from the grip of the man, which resulted in her getting a few small cuts against her cheek and neck. "Make her stand still Lois!" Erika screamed, as she suddenly got pulled to the dirty street, Lois would place his knee on her back, to make he stay still as he pulled her arms back, so she couldn't resist. The other man helped to place her head in the dirt. "We should make the men know what you are." Erika whispered, as she turned heated up the knife, so smoke would rise from the blade. Erina started kicking and screaming, as she suddenly felt her skin melt. The pain was ridiculous  as it felt like her whole body were burning. Yet it was only her neck, she screamed and started to resist, yet nothing helped, the men were strong and the knife only made cuts and burns on her.
It felt like hours, before the released her again. She would just lay in the dirt crying, as she slowly raised her hand to her neck. Before feeling Erika's foot across her face, she kicked her and as she crumpled she started to kick her harder, stabbing her in the side with her heel sometimes. "You can have fun with her now." Erika said, before turning around on her heel, only to hear Erina cry. "But don't kill her... then the message has been ruined." She said, while leaving the street. The men just looked down on her, as one of them pulled her a little up before removing some of the dirt from her face. "I would do you so hard..." He whispered as he moved closer to her. "I would make you scream, while my friend would watch you and remember your screaming moans as you come over and over again, but... I don't sleep with whores!" He then ran his hand over her neck, only making the pain rise again.
Erina
Erina
Noob
Noob

Antal indlæg : 235
Hjemsted : Doomsville

Tilbage til toppen Go down

How i became a WHORE! Empty Sv: How i became a WHORE!

Indlæg af Erina Tors Nov 09, 2017 1:02 pm

How i became a WHORE! Tumblr_on0af8q8W31s3c5q1o1_1280As they left her cold body in the dirt, i felt myself shivering. She were alone, and how did she end up being alone? she ended up alone, because she wanted the attention of a man, who never gave her any kind of recognition. She curled up in a ball, placing both of her hands behind her neck, to control the pain and stop the blood from flowing down her neck. She squeezed her eyes together, as she bite her lower lip. She could hear the city behind her, people talking and avoiding the fact that she was laying on the street, with blood flowing out of her neck. She sniffed a bit as she tried to stop her own tears, tho it didn't really happen, she couldn't stop crying.
She felt hurt, she felt like her whole being as a person had been damaged. After a few hours of agony, she finally pulled herself up from the streets, looking at her left hand, which was dripping from her hand. "I feel dizzy." She whispered to herself, as she slowly got up on her feet again. "Doctor... i should go to the doctor..."
It should be obvious to go to the doctor, blood had been streaming out of her and the cut were properly full of dirt. If it got infected, she would just end up in troubles. As she walked slowly and unstable through the streets, people would make way for her, even walk a huge circle around her, since she was bloody and for some people's eyes, about to die. For some reason she didn't care much about it, she couldn't but think of the doctor who would be able to look at her wounds. But as she got to the doctor, they didn't let her in. The told her to leave, the male doctor didn't want to work right now, since it were dark and she were a werewolf, he himself were nothing but a angel.
Working and healing the dark creators were idiotic he said, as she kept knocking on the door. "Please, i just... people, I was attack, I'm a little shaken, sir..." She said with a tremberling voice, before he finally opened the door, tho only to throw icecold water over her and then closing the door again. "Get away!" He screamed. "There's a sign, saying i'll only help Angels, humans, high and forest elfs, so get away now or i'll call the guards here!" He slammed the door, as she could hear him rustling inside the house. "But sir, im bleeding, please i have money!" She softly banged on the door, as it slowly opened.
Her eyes were like puppy eyes, as she separated her lips, she could nothing but swallow her spit, as he had pulled a gun. "Get away right now, i know its a full moon tomorrow! So don't get anywhere near her you whore." He told her as she couldn't anything but back off. He then closed the door again. She were going to have a horrible scare, and nothing could change that... But how bad was it, it felt deep, if even felt like her skin was ripping every time she turned her neck a little bit.
As she stumbled around in the streets a female walked past her only to grab Erina's arm and looking into her ruby red eyes. "Hey... Are you okaii." She said with a worried voice. Thought the question was idiotic, did she even look o.k... She was bleeding, her clothes were cut and there were blood on it. Even her face had a bruise plus her eyes were empty and swollen from crying so much. "I... No..." She whispered as she started to walk again, she wanted to go home, get some other clothes on and maybe take a bath...
The girl didn't release her tho. Which only made Erina turn her head towards the female. "Let go..." She said with a cracking voice as tears started to flow again. The female pulled her off the streets. And for some reason Erina didn't care much for herself right now, she was feeling sorry for herself and feeling only the pain in her body and the cold water dripping down her body, making her dress struggle to stay against her skin. As the girl finally stopped, Erina just looked at her as if she was air for her right now. Thought the girl didn't mind much, she just started looking at the wound against her cheek. "What happened to you, you poor thing... Just because you're homeless doesn't mean that society needs to behave like this towards you." She said with a worried voice as she had pulled a handkerchief to rub against the wound. Erina pulled a bit away as it would sting, she didn't even feel like correcting the girl, since Erina wasn't homeless, she had a nice little home near her store.
The female kept helping her for a bit, she even looked at the back of her neck. Erina even got her name, the girl were a redhead named Jessica Malcom. She really liked to talk, Erina didn't say anything, but for some reason this girl kept talking. She talked about her age... 17.... her family... Mother Teriza and father Julios... She even talked about her beautiful boyfriend Mikeal. Why did Erina even listen to her talk. Did she for some weird reason listen, because she wanted the pain to stop? She looked into the girls brown eyes sparkled in the light of the night. Jessica Malcom... Who was this girl in the city, what did she do with her life? She seemed nice, but every person had troubles in their lifes... Erina turned her gaze towards the ground, as Jessica slowly placed a finger under her chin. "Do you have anywhere to go, like a friend's place or something, I'll follow you there, that way you'll be safe okaii." She smiled and spoke with a gentle voice. Erina just shook her head a bit.
"Thanks but no thanks." Erina said softly, before slowly walking away. "I'll walk home by myself... please let me be." She said with a low voice, before she started to walk away. Jessica looked after her, as she walked... disappearing in the dark night. She walked and walked until she finally managed to get home. She unlocked her door and stumbled in. She couldn't think or anything, she felt herself believing that life wasn't worth living... She shook her head, to make the thoughts disappearing from her head. "You're better than this." she walked into the bathroom, staring at herself in the mirror as she ran a hand through her short hair. "This... its..." She turned her gaze towards the sink, before washing her hands and then placing the cold wet hands on her neck, making the pain sting a bit, but the cold feeling felt calming. "Bitch.... If I'll ever see her again, I'll... I don't know what to do... but i might end up losing my control." She whispered to herself, before turning her gaze towards the reflection in the mirror. "You look horrible..." She whispered softly to herself.
As the night passed, she had looked at the wounds, took as good care of them as she could and cut her own hair a bit. When she awoken the next day, she took on a dress with a high collar, that way she could hide the scare on her neck, tho she wouldn't be able to hide the wound on her cheek. "ow..." She said as she walked, everything was painful. The work she had to do happened to be the most painful, sewing clothes, talking with people and the people asking about her wounds. Some men even talked about her hair, that a female shouldn't have short hair nor should she ever have wounds on such a beautiful face. Once again she felt empty, she even felt more annoyed now that they talked to her like that and continued to flirt with her. How could a man have no shame.
She felt the weeks pass by as she continued to work hard, nothing would stop her from working. Her shop had only grown bigger and bigger, until Erik after 3 months walked up to the shop again, he wanted to apologize, he tried to hook up again, which only made Erina angrier. How could he even think that she would spend a minute of her life, with someone who were married, not to talk about the fact that he was the reason for her wounds now.
Thought he didn't take it nicely, he grabbed her by the throat and pressed her against a wall. "You'll never get better, you'll work till death falls upon you, is that really what you want" He screamed at her, as he tightened his grip around her throat. Erina placed her hands on his arm, as she looked up at him and then a little around "I like working, and if you're the best i ever get, then I'll rather be alone, for the rest of my life!" She struggled a bit to say, as she stared at him. He then loosened his grip around her throat a bit. "If you believe so, but that will only be a miserable life for you, a wolf lives in packs not alone." He stepped a bit away from her, before walking out of the store. Erina couldn't find her words, only as he turned into a shadow she got the courage of yelling after him. "In this world, there is a thing called a Lonewolf!" She screamed out of her breath, as it suddenly hit her.
Erina
Erina
Noob
Noob

Indlæg af Erina Søn Nov 12, 2017 6:48 pm

Could she really live as a lonewolf, could she live with the feeling of being alone. As when her mother and father died? She clenched her hand near her heart, as she suddenly felt her heart shaking. Could she relive the loneliness she had felt those years. She even remembered her grandparents slapping the hand off her, as her family died she had noone, no one wanted her. She was 10 years old and out of those years she worked in the shop. Only a few people thought that the parents would just let their child work, to give her some experience, yet she worked hard to get where she was now... And a girl with a knife would not ruin this. She lowered her hand as she looked after Erik leaving. "Who cares about him..." She whispered to herself, as she looked back at the shop again. "I can deal with this..." She smiled softly as she walked back in the shop.
For the first time in ages she actually had lots to do, she had to make so many dresses, and for the first time in her life, she had to make a wedding dress. She choose to be up all night making the dress as she continued the day after that and the day after that. She only stood in the shop when the bell would ring as a costumer would walk in.
How i became a WHORE! Mcnamara-Katherine
That would be the only times she ever talked to people, she finished the dress a few days later as the person walked in to grab the dress and then leave again. For some reason she felt herself slide a little to the left. She was hungry, eating hadn't really been on her mind as she had worked hard. Maybe a snack would lighten her up, then again she didn't have time for that, she still had to finish a few sets of clothes. A sigh slipped her lips as she walked into the back again, working was all she had. She could at least work her loneliness away.  Whenever she worked she felt herself smiling a little, it was so relaxing and somehow it made her forget about the past.
The bell rang once again, as Erina stood up to walk to the costumer she felt herself falling for a second, as she hit the ground she woke up again. A girl walked in the back of the store and as she helped Erina up, she kindly said. "Oh... i remember you..." She had such a beautiful voice, so kind and warm. Erina slowly got up on her feet again, as she looked at the red haired Jessica again. "Oh.. You, can i help you with something." Erina said with a kind voice, as she pulled a bit away from her.
Jessica smiled kindly as she walked into the store again, with Erina right behind her. "I wanted a dress, with blue navy colors" She said as she pulled her arm under a man's arm. "This is my boyfriend Richard... Richard, this is the girl i once talked to you about." She looked up at Richard, who only looked down at Erina. "Oh... The one with the cuts." He spoke.
Erina could feel herself shaking, great... Now another person knew about her scare, then again it weren't really that easy to hide with her hair as short as this. She sighed softly, before pulling a kind smile. Only listening to the couple talking about the dress and Richard explaining why it had to be navy blue. Apparently Jessica just looked STUNNING in that color. If she looked so stunning in navy blue, how come she didn't already have a dress in that color. Erina just nodded every time he would look at her. "I just need to take Your measurements miss." Erina spoke with a low voice, as the couple looked at eachother and then at Erina. "Of course..." She stepped a little forward, while Richard would look around in the store. Tho Jessica kept talking about how happy she was with him, and about the incident. "I'm fine miss, i really don't want to talk about it... it is in the past." Erina said as she measured Jessica's hips.
As Jessica left she waved at Erina, who only waved back, before walking into the back agian. She still had to work. She felt her stomach growling. Maybe getting a little food would make her work faster. She grabbed a few coins and her keys as she turned the sign in the store window. She could just get some bread and then eat it on the way back. As she walked to the store she brought some of the bread and gave the remaining coins to a homeless man. He gave her a kind smile and nodded as she just walked past him. Only to stop, seeing the two men again. The same men who had been holding her down, what were they doing infront of her store. She felt herself shaking. Men... Men.... Yea, be scared of men for your whole life and then you have lost it... She took a deep breath, before walking towards the store. The two men turned their gaze towards her as they stepped a little to the side, so she could open up the store again. She chewed on the dry bread, as she unlocked the door and then stepped in. The men the stepped in aswell. "I see that you have made a cute little style with the short hair of yours." One of them said, as the other looked around and then pushed a few rolls of the fabric down from its shelf sop it made a huge noice. Erina flinched as the noise could be heard, she then turned around. "If you're just going to push down my fabric, then I'd rather that both of you leave." She spoke with a cold voice as both of the men started laughing. "Look whos all high and mighty!" The tallest one laughed, before stepping closer to her.
"I might've been taking the short straw, when i said i wouldn't sleep with a whore." He whispered, before letting a finger slide down her cheek. She felt herself shaking, not in lust, but in anger. He saw her as weak, maybe she was... But a single man wouldn't break her, life had to be learned by the painful memories. She slapped away his hand, before taking a piece of the bread in between her lips. "Then find a whore, I'm not one, and if i was... You wouldn't be able to afford me." She said harshly. "Now leave, both of you." She turned her back towards them, as he then grabbed her left arm and slammed her down on the table. He pulled her hands behind her back, before pulling a little up on her dress. "Now now, I'll have the money you want." He said teasingly, as the other man just nodded and pulled down the blinds on the store, so no one could see what was going on.
She could hear them both giggling, while she felt his dirty hand fondling her bum. She tried to get free of his grip as he just tightened it more, before pulling them a little up, so she could feel her shoulders cracking a bit. She squeezed her eyes together. This was seriously happening... She should've walked away, she shouldn't have acted tough in front of them, she should've waited for them to leave the store. Thought as she felt his hand slowly moving her underwear, she heard the doorbell ring twice. Properly the girl... Great... She was going to be humiliated again.
Just that thought left her mind as she heard Jessica's voice. "Let go of her right now! Richard!!" She screamed, as Erina then heard the sound of the doorbell ring again. She then felt the hands on her wrist loosen. "Fine fine... Calm down, we were just kidding around." One of them spoke, as he then walked away, he softly nodded to his partner, so both of them would leave, thought not without bumping into Richard.
Jessica ran to Erina's side, pulling her a little closer to her. "Are you okay, what happened? Who were they, you should have some guards in front of the store!" She talked and talked, while Erina just stared a little empty at her, before sending her a little smile. "I'm fine." Was she really? Why did she say that, she wasn't fine, she felt like crying, yet her eyes was as dry as the warmest summer day. "Nothing happened, so don't worry... What can i help you with." She spoke kindly, as she turned around to pick up the things that the men had pushed down from its shelf's. "Are you sure, i mean they were...." Erina stopped her fast. "Nothing happened, so I am as fine as i can be.. What may I help you with, the dress isn't done at all.. I haven't even started yet." She smiled kindly, as Jessica looked up at Richard. "We... We just noticed the men kind of closing the store, while one of them had pushed you down... Richard actually noticed it... Isn't he amazing." She spoke with such a happy voice, as she hugged Richards arm once again.
"Well thank you... The dress will be done september the 4... I will have it done by then" She said before cleaning the table a little. Richard and Jessica just looked at eachother, before leaving the store. Erina sighed, before getting back to her work once again.
Days went by and work had slowly passed her by, for some reason Jessica and Richard got to her store every day, they would sometimes bring a little left over food. That's what happened for months actually. Erina felt warm whenever they got to her place, they didn't always speak together, sometimes Richard and Jessica would just talk with each other while Erina worked. Yet for some reason Erina couldn't feel at ease... She felt like things were going way to easy. Could this really be happening, was she getting two friends? She tilted her head a bit as she smiled, while Jessica and Richard talked about dinner.
"Thanks, both of you... For coming all the time, but i really need to work, so please leave, the store needs to be closed and I just want to work a little." Erina said, with a smile on her lips. Jessica smiled softly as she nodded softly. "You know, that's fine with us... We see eachother tomorrow, then why not go do something in the park or something, you shouldn't work all the time." She tilted her head a bit, as she had a huge smile on her lips. "Sure." Erina said, before showing them to the door. She locked it after them, as she went in to work a bit again.
Thought, they didn't come the day after that. And for some reason Erina didn't care much about it. She needed to work and she had finally started to eat again. She smiled softly as she finished the work. "Finally." She spoke after a month of work, she finally had completed everything. "This is all I had, no more work... No more work..." What should she do now? What if work didn't come? She turned her gaze towards the window, as snow were falling from the sky - covering the land with a soft layer of white. She smiled softly for herself. "This is fine... I'll deal with this, i earned enough to take a few day off... So maybe i should remodel?" She looked around in the shop. "Yea... Lets do that!" She smiled gently as she started to clean the store from dust. As the day went by, she had finished cleaning. "I can still make it to the store and buy some meat." She said with a smile on her lips, before locking the doors in the store and pulling her coat over her shoulders. "Brrr... Cold." She whispered, as a little dust of cold air appeared from her mouth. She walked past the homeless man, who sat in the snow with a few newspapers over him. Erina looked at him, before taking her jacket off and laying it over him. He then gently smiled at her and nodded.
As she walked down the streets, she could feel the cold air licking her skin. How she wished for a warm jacket over her again, then again, the homeless man properly always slept in the cold night, so this was nothing. She brought a pound of meat and walked to her apartment again, only to see Jessica sitting on her door step to the apartment. "Hey Jessica... Something wrong?" She smiled gently as she walked up to her, Jessica smiled gently as she stood up. "No, i just needed a break from Richard... Do you live here?" She looked around, as Erina nodded. "Yea, i live on the second floor... Wanna come in? I can cook for you." She said with a gentle smile. "Sure, why not." She then walked in.
Jessica did nothing but speak about Richard being a jerk, how he had demanded that she got pregnant so they could get a boy, who could work hard for money with him. Thought Jessica rather wanted a beautiful daughter. Erina couldn't anything but nodded to the silly argument. "I'm sure you'll work it out." Erina said as she fried some potatos. Jessica just frowned and continued to talk about Richard being a jerk. Erina nodded softly as she had a gentle smile on her lips, before placing the food on her table. "Please eat" She said with a smile.
Jessica enjoyed the food as she still talked about Richard. How could someone just talk and talk about someone else for that long, but for some reason Erina didn't mind. Drama that didn't involve her were always the best. As the hours passed by, Erina showed Jessica the door and started cleaning. As a knock were heard on the door.
How i became a WHORE! 11357533_471378386357732_339373176_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTAwNjU0MTE3NDk2NzgwMDA3Nw%3D%3DShe slowly opened it, before it got slammed in. Richard stood in the door, as his eyes widened when he saw Erina. "Oh! Sorry, i thought Jessica had an affair, so when i saw her leaving this place i got a little... well... Sorry..." He scratched his neck as he looked around. "Might've just been me... But.. yea, she's my love." He said with a gentle smile, before looking around. "Are you living here alone?" He said and for that reason Erina suddenly felt chills running down her spine. "No... My boyfriend is in the shower... Sorry could you leave, he doesn't like when there's a boy here." She pushed him a little out, as Richard just stepped out. "Oh i see... Then goodbye... oh... And if its Erik.. Then say hi from me." He said teasingly, which made her feel a little weak. She slammed the door behind her. How did he know about Erik? She took a deep breath, before turning around. She needed to relax a bit... She... A drink! She went to the fridge and took a bottle of beer, drinking it fast and then grabbing another one. "Shit." She whispered for herself, before continuing to drink.
Erina
Erina
Noob
Noob

Indlæg af Erina Man Nov 20, 2017 10:18 pm

How i became a WHORE! A1c84dd773ef5892725c99ce53c2cd0aThe night had pasted and for obvious reasons, she couldn't remember the night. She remembered a few things, like the fact that Jessica was there and that Richard talked about Erik. Yet... She couldn't remember what she did after the few beers. She looked down at herself, as she was laying naked on the floor. She slowly stood up, looking around in the apartment as she took a little piece of cooked meat out of the refrigerator. She took a little bite from it and slowly walked around in the apartment. Her head was spinning like crazy and she felt sick, a little sigh slipped her lips, before placing a hand on her forehead. "Who cares.." She whispered to herself. "A day off, doesn't seem half bad.." She walked to her sofa, where she pulled her blanket around her. "I wonder... What is in for my life." She mumled with food in her mouth. She slowly closed her eyes as she placed both her legs on the livingroom table.
As the day went by, she didn't do anything but sleep, eat and read a few poems. She then in the end dressed in her nightgown, what else did she need. She didn't feel like going to work, nor did she feel like doing anything else, if she went out she would probably just meet Jessica and Richard.
Richard gave her the chills, how could he know about Erik. Did Jessica know about Erik too. Did they both have any relation with this Erik? She placed her hands over her eyes, as she shortly screamed for a few seconds. She felt like screaming, she hadn't been screaming for long! She slowly let her hands drive down her face as she started to stare at the ceiling. "What should I do?? Am I on rock bottom or am I in the middle of my life? If I am in the bottom, then there is only one way, and that would be up right?" She sighed softly, before pulling her blanket over her head. "Is this as good as my life gets?" She whispered underneath her breath.
The night passed her. The shine from the sun ran down her walls, making the room seem bigger and lighter than it really was. She pulled herself out of bed, got dressed and stumbled out of the apartment. "God... I wish mornings never came." She said as she pulled her jacket over her shoulders. The shop stood proud waiting for her, as she unlocked the door she felt a breeze. She slowly stepped in and was once again consumed by her work. She needed to work hard right, then she might get know everywhere, where she could make an evolution for the peoples style. She smiled softly as she could only imaging how everything would change, girls would wear shorter skirts, not passing out by their corset.
As she had finished her work, she started cleaning the room. She walked around with a smile on her lips, as the day went by she felt the hunger drive her. She should probably eat something, maybe a steak... Oh yes, a steak, with garlic on, it just seemed great. She could go out and eat, that wouldn't be a problem. She checked her leather bag for money. It seemed as if she could get a drink and a steak. She smiled as she somehow jumped out of the store, she turned a sign saying *Be back in 5* before she locked the door and walked to the butcher. Cooking it herself or making someone else do it? it was cheaper to make it yourself, but then again... If she had to make it herself, then she would have to go home and make it, since she didn't have a kitchen in the store. She had a bathroom, but not a kitchen. She sighed softly as she looked in through the window, staring at the different kinds of meat that was laying in display.
In the end she brought the meat and garlic butter. She could make it herself, and she could by some potatos for the meat. She smiled as she held the paperback near her hip. She stood near one of the shops, as she tried to push the prize a little down, she felt eyes on her. Why did she have to feel awful again. She started to shake a little as she brought the potatos and went down the streets. What would happen, was someone following her? Could she be in trouble. She didn't even dare look over her shoulder. What if someone was there. If the person saw her looking at them, they would probably attack. She softly ran her teeth over her underlip, before she took a deep breath. She just needed to go to the store right, then she could hide there. Plus there would be a lot of people on the street, so nothing would happen. People weren't stupid.
She reached the store, where the day actually went by quietly. Nothing happened, a few customers went by and some came to order clothes, so work could once again be done. She smiled softly as she was closing the store. "This is actually nice..." She said, before looking over at the bag. She could soon get a little food in her stomach, which she had only looked forward for. She smiled a little for herself, as she pulled the bag near her so she could leave the store. She pulled the door open so she could lock the store. She then walked down the narrow road, hugging the bag near her chest as she looked around. The night was cold, clearly winter time, as she could see her own breath making a cloud in front of her lips. "I wonder if..." She stopped in front of Jessica, she were talking with Richard. But as Richard noticed her, he smiled gently and waved at her which made Jessica turn around. Jessica then ran towards her. "Erina... Good, i need to speak with you! If it's okaii, then I will be following you home, but please listen to me." Erina just stared at Jessica as she talked, before she smiled kindly , she then nodded.
As Jessica followed her around talking about how she had a few problems with Richard. Tho Richard was still her man in the shining armor. Erina sighed softly. "What is it that you want, I understand that Richard has some private problems, but if you don't want to tell me what the problems are, then I won't be able to help one bit." Erina spoke with a hard tone, only to make Jessica understand that all of this talking didn't help anything, if she didn't say what it was for. Jessica just nodded softly. "Well... Richard has somewhat a gambling problem, So now we are about to lose everything, our home, our horses everything I tell you." She spoke with a desperate voice.
Erina sighed softly as she could feel Richard walking behind them. "I would love to help, but I won't be able to do..." Jessica interrupted. "I know that your shop is highly recommended, so i know that you earn quite alot. So please Erina, lend us some money. We are friends, aren't we!" She ran in front of Erina, stopping her from walking. Erina shook her head. "I might look or atleast seem like a person with a lot of money, but I barely have enough for my own purposes." She send her a soft smile. "I'm really sorry, but I can help you a little... Maybe help you both finding a job or something." She walked around Jessica, who grabbed Erina's leatherbag from her hip. "I'm sorry, but we really need the money!! So please! Forgive me." She yelled as she ran away. Erina stumbled a bit, as she then started running after both of them. "Stop!! Give it back! Jessica i won't forgive you!! I need the money just as much!!" She screamed as she ran after them, turning every corner and jumping over sticks and rocks. In the end she stopped as Jessica was now standing in front of two men, two well known men.
Erina froze. She stared at them, as she swallowed her spit. "M... My money Jessica.." She said with a low tempering voice. She needed the money, her rent had to be paid and she couldn't afford food if Jessica took it all.. Sure she had a little at home, but not enough! Jessica looked over her shoulder with tears in her eyes. "It is the only way... They'll kill Richard if we don't pay up." She said with sadness sparkeling in her eyes. Erina felt herself shaking, as she then looked towards Richard who couldn't even turn his eyes to anyone of them. "Isn't that Richards problem. His the one who gambled he should atone for his own troubles so stop..." Jessica shook her head. "That is not how life works! I won't let anyone take him from me!" She screamed as the two men took the money. "Thanks... But this is barely enough." They shoved Jessica away as they walked towards Erina. "Wow.. You hair grows so much faster than we thought... It's starting to make you look good again." He said with a grin on his lips.
Erina felt herself shaking, but as he stood in front of her she separated her lips. "I won't let you do that... You can keep the money, so just... back off." She said with a tremberling  "Like i said, it is barely enough." He ran his hand through her hair. "Maybe a little fun with you, could bring the money to what i really want... If you do it, i'll forget all about the money they owe us. And you will get your money back." He spoke with a flirtrous voice. Erina slapped his hand away, before grabbing the bag of money he had in his hand and then running. She couldn't look back, if she did she would just notice that they were right behind her. She ran down the streets and for some reason she kept the food and the money near her heart. What was going on! Was she brave now? That would disappear as soon as they caught her.
But for some reason they didn't she got home and locked the door. She did her best to catch her breath again, as she dropped the bag and the money on the floor. She slowly slighted down the door, sitting in front of it and hiding her face in her arms. "What the hell was i doing... im crazy..." She said, as she felt her heart beating fast. Could she even go to work tomorrow, should she stay hiding? She couldn't she had work... Maybe she should lend Jessica the money... But... How much did she need, could Erina even do anything with her money. She had quite a lot of money if she took from her savings, but she didn't really want to. If she gave her everything, she would end up hurt in the end... Like what if something happened, what if she actually ended up with a baby, then she wouldn't even be able to afford it...
The few weeks she did what she could, she worked hard and ran home every day. She was scared, she didn't want to get hurt or in trouble. She now lived in fear!! She hated her life, it was awfull... ruined! Nothing was like it should've been at all, she was in a prison now! The day ended once again and she ended up at the apartment. She ended up at home, eating only a little fruit and some meat every Friday. As the day ended and she was reading a book, she heard someone knocking on her door. As Erina was about to get up, she stopped. "Who is it.." She yelled, while walking a little closer to the door. "Jessica... I wanted to apologize for what i did, i really hate it and it won't happen again i promises, please... I... I have beer with me..." She had a nervous tone in her voice. Maybe she was scared of her reaction, she could easily open the door... But did she really want to see her again. Then again if she never did it, she could end up alone again... She hated being alone. "Are you alone." Erina said, before Jessica answered yes. Erina then opened her door, she was alone.
As she opened the door she saw Jessica in the eyes. They screamed of forgiveness, as if she had done something horrible. "Don't look like that, you just wanted to help Richard." Erina said with a small smile, as she pushed the door open, making room for Jessica to get in. But even thought the door was open, Jessica somehow didn't move an inch. She just looked at Erina and then down in the ground. Erina looked questioning at her. Why didn't she? "Are you okaii? I said it was fine." She reached her hand out for her, with a kind smile on her lips. But no other than Richard grabbed her hand, he had been hiding against the wall so she couldn't see her. Erina gasped and tried to pull her arm to herself, only to get pulled out and thrown down the stairs, where Richard would get into her apartment.
Erina felt the hard floor against her and some brushes. She got up quick but had to feel the dizziness fall over her. What was going on? She looked up only to see Jessica's hand stretched out for her. "I'm sorry... Just sleep..." She whispered. Was this her ability? Erina frowned and struggled to walk up the stairs. She pulled herself closer and closer to Jessica, she fought to stay awake. As she stood in front of Jessica she swung her hand behind her head and slapped her, so the sound of her hand colliding with Jessica's face echoed.
"How dare you!! I trusted you. I even..." She didn't get to say anything else, before she felt a huge pain underneath her left chest. She lost all air in her lungs as she just looked at Jessica and then down. Richard had walked up behind Jessica. Pulled a silver knife and striked her. Erina took a little step back, before placing her hand on the wound as soon as Richard pulled the knife out. He then pulled Jessica in. Jessica looked horrified. But she didn't do anything! Erina felt the ground dissapearing under her feets, as her gaze suddenly were raised to the roof. The whole room were spinning around, once again she fell down the stairs. But this time it didn't hurt as much, the pain all came from the wound underneath her chest.
She pressed her left hand against the wound, mostly to stop the bleeding. She gasped for air. The pain somehow made it difficult for her to breath! Why was this happening, wasn't she suppose to have a life with happiness?! She gasped and just stared up at the ceiling. As she felt the blood streaming out of her body. She felt the warm blood, yet she felt cold anyway. She felt tears pressing their way out of her eyes. *God it hurts* Was all she could think off, as she felt herself slipping a little away. She closed her eyes and then opened them again. As she opened her eyes again, she now looked into the eyes of a man. He smelled of rotten fish and eggs. She somehow got calm, as if his black empty eyes calmed her. Was this death, did death really smell so bad. Gess maybe this was hades taking her into the endless pain of hell... What had she even done, so that hell would be the perfect place for her to be. She closed her eyes as she squeezed her eyes together, the pain was roaring through her body. She was bleeding like crazy, but when she could still feel the pain... Then she couldn't be dead yet, it was way too painful to be dead.
She felt the two hands on her cheeks and as she opened her eyes again a light blinded her. Everything got white and her eyes were somehow hurting more than the wound. She screamed, but no sound got out of her mouth. When the world appeared again, she was laying in her bed. She looked at the ceiling and gasped for air, before looking around. What just happened? Wasn't she hurt, why was she in her home? She slowly pulled herself up, only to feel a painful twist in her chest. She looked down herself as the blanket ran down her body. She was... naked? She lifted the blanket up as she saw her underwear. "What happened?" She placed a hand on her wound that had been wrapped in bandage. "Who did this?" She whispered as she got out of bed. But as she got out she felt her head spinning.
Seriously, what was going on? Did Jessica and Richard help her before they left? She pulled herself out of the bedroom. The living room and the kitchen looked fine... Was it all a dream? Then again if it was, then she wouldn't have a wound.
She looked towards the door as she saw nothing but the door. What just happened? She shook her head as she suddenly remembered. They wanted to get her money, maybe they took all and left. She managed to run into her bedroom, throw her knees to the floor and then pulling a box out under it. She opened the box and looked in it, but everything was there... Every penny... What happened? She closed the box again and pushed it under the box. Should she try to find Jessica and Richard? Just then the wound felt painful... How could she even think about finding the people who tried to either kill her or at least make her in a panicking state. Screw those people... Screw both of them, she hoped both of them just disappeared from her life. She placed both hands near her heart as she started crying. Once again she was alone, she opened up and look what that brought her... Fuck it all... She didn't need anyone, no one meant anything for her... She shouldn't let anyone  in... She should... She should... She curled up in a little ball while crying out loud. She screamed and then had to grasp for air while crying. Why her, why this!!How i became a WHORE! D93055845e791e432374908168f78bcb
Erina
Erina
Noob
Noob

Indlæg af Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Tilbage til toppen

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum